Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ahhhh.... super excited!

Good Evening!!  Boy I have missed blogging :)

Well after the serious post from yesterday, I think it is time to liven things up a bit!  Thank you so much to everyone for all of the positive comments and words of encouragement. I received some of the sweetest words from all of you.

First, I got some super exciting news yesterday!!  I am going to the Shinedown, Three Days Grace, and P.O.D. concert!!  The bests part about it is I am going for FREE!  Shut the front door!!  It is going to be a lovely night with some girl friends of mine.  I am already scheming and deciding about what I'll wear.  I have been a BIG fan of P.O.D. for many years and I am just super excited about getting to go hear them!  It's a work night, so I'll be pretty tired for work the next day, but it is definitely worth it!


Thursdays are always long days for us with lots of extracurricular activities for the girls.  We do the Girl Scout thing (yes we are in cookie hell heaven at the moment) and tumbling!


So I almost always plan a crock-pot meal for that night when I do the weekly meal plan.  This morning I put some stuffed bell-peppers in the crock-pot.  They were filled with ground turkey, brown rice, onions, garlic, tomatoes, cheese, and some seasonings.  I used this recipe as a starting place and added in a few of my own things and tweaked it a bit.




Today is rest day on the fitness schedule and my thighs and booty are screaming "Hallelujah"
It was painful just to sit today and with all of the water I've been guzzling I have to pee every 30 minutes! #fatgirlproblems

And just for fun, I thought it would be nice to participate in Jake and Holly's "Finish the Sentence" Link up!




1. People always tell me....  You look like Celine Dion!  What?  <--I don't know if that's a compliment
2. In the movie based on my life...  The main character would be Kim Kardashian <--now that's a compliment
3. Typically, I end up regretting....  eating the whole bag of gummy worms!!
4. I always ask to leave off the....  mushrooms...they are rotten people, its fungi!
5. Kim and Kanye really...  should invite me to their house (see #2)
6. My Parents always reminded me... to be an i-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t woman!
7. Every single day I..... I'm shuffling 
8. This one time in College..  I wore these hideous overalls with a sunshine yellow tshirt!  No wonder I couldn't get a date!
9. My grossest habit is...  flossing my teeth..it's an obsession, like 5 times a day!
10. My latest white lie was...  I never lie!!!! <--ok maybe that was it!
11. I know all the words to..."Bottoms up Bottoms Up"
12. When I grow up...Heck if I know I'm still trying to figure that out!
13. Sexy time is... When the house is clean and the dishes are done and my legs are shaved...yeh that never happens
14. I will never, ever...  We are never, ever, getting back together...Weee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
15. I think it's hilarious...  When dogs fart, not people that's gross


Well it's late and I'm tired, so I am off to relax in the bath tub with some Amos Lee on the iPod.

Have a good night... and it's almost the freakin' weekend!

Much Love,
~Ash


6 comments:

  1. I love your idea of sexy time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to Marcy, and you know it's so rare that it hardly EVER happens!! lol

      Delete
  2. I would enjoy visiting to the Kardashian Kompound as well..thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick! I hate mushrooms too!

    Visiting you from the link up! Please stop by and visit as I have a giveaway on the blog right now and 3 more in the next month!!

    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete