Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Faves

Hey Guys, 

I just wanted to pop in today and do a little "Friday Fave" post.  I am thinking this may become a regular thing.  I know I enjoy reading these kinds of post on some of my other favorite blogs.  It gives me insight to new stuff (that I probably don't really need) and I like that.  So, here it goes! 

Things I am loving at the moment:

Quest Bars!  Ya'll if you haven't tried them, you have to.  At the moment these are my favorite, but only because I can't seem to get my hands on the cookie dough flavor. Low calories, low sugar, and lots of protein.  Winner Winner Chicken Dinner :)
I order mine from iherb!




I recently purchased this new eye cream and face cleanser and LOVE it.  The cleanser works great with my Clarisonic and I love the creaminess of the eye cream.  Let's hope they are both miracle workers.  ;)



Hoping my body is bikini ready for this summer (and even if it's not I'm still gonna wear it) because I have my eyes on this one!  It's from Etsy and I am a little leery to order a swimsuit online, but I can't find anything like this in stores near me.  You all know how much I love my pin-up stuff, so I am thinking I'll have to take the gamble and order it online.  I'll let you know when I do and how it goes.



A new to me website, Poshmark!  I am really digging this online shopping thing apparently.  I may have searched "Betsey Johnson" and spent hours looking at all the stuff I wanted.  Didn't buy anything yet, but I am sure that will change soon.



I am reading a new book series called, "The Mortal Instruments" and I am captivated.  I know there is a movie coming out in August for the first book, so I am pretty excited about that.



My two girls, Grace and Faith, decided they need hair-cuts this past week.  Grace decided she wanted to cut her hair and donate it to Locks of Love.  She decided to do it all on her own, and as her mom I must admit I was pretty proud and in awe of her sweet little heart.  Faith cut her hair too, but it wasn't quite long enough to get the 10 inches needed for donating.  Regardless they both look adorable and we are trying to adjust to fixing short hair in the mornings.  It is definitely a learning process for me!



Have a great weekend everyone!  I am planning to stop in on Sunday and share my meal plan and fitness agenda for the week.  

What are some of your favorite things at the moment?

Much Love, 
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment